They should be 5-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should be 5-1

Parkey makes an easy FG and they figure out how to stop Kirk Montana from driving 90 yards in 2 minutes and this team is 5-1.

But no...Parkey missed the FG. The D stuck their head up their asses for two minutes. Bradford makes atrocious throws, takes terrible sacks and the OL is inconsistent at best.

It's all the dick-stepping that will inspire no confidence in anyone for the next 10 games. Luckily, waiting for the other shoe to drop is our default position.

Originally posted by Chupacabra View Post
    Parkey makes an easy FG and they figure out how to stop Kirk Montana from driving 90 yards in 2 minutes and this team is 5-1.

But no...Parkey missed the FG. The D stuck their head up their asses for two minutes. Bradford makes atrocious throws, takes terrible sacks and the OL is inconsistent at best.

It's all the dick-stepping that will inspire no confidence in anyone for the next 10 games. Luckily, waiting for the other shoe to drop is our default position.

All true, that Washington loss still pisses me off, esp. since it was also in the division.

Comment

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. Every team can say this.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Parkey making that FG in no way guarantees they win that game. They stopped the Falcons on the next drive because the Falcons were purely concerned with running the ball and burning clock. If the Eagles were up, I'm sure Maxwell would have kept Julio from changing that.

Comment

Terrible sacks? he's been sacked 8 times all year and 5 came in one game as I recall.

You talk out of your ass because your mouth knows better!

BTW Russell Wilson? yeah he's been sacked 26 times in 6 games!!

Comment

Originally posted by Speed_Kills View Post
            Terrible sacks? he's been sacked 8 times all year and 5 came in one game as I recall.

You talk out of your ass because your mouth knows better!

BTW Russell Wilson? yeah he's been sacked 26 times in 6 games!!
            Glad we have Sammy B instead of that scrub Russel Wilson

Comment

Working...
            X