Eagles Fan Drops Giants Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Fan Drops Giants Fan

The guy was certainly wearing the right player's jersey to get knocked down like that....

http://deadspin.com/trash-talking-gi...han-1737585632

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    The guy was certainly wearing the right player's jersey to get knocked down like that....

http://deadspin.com/trash-talking-gi...han-1737585632

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Comment

Also, any doubt this gets more media attention than Dallas fans shooting and killing another human being?

Thank god there were no snowballs around for the Eagles fans to throw at this poor, unsuspecting Giants fan.

Comment

SmokinRonGant
        Samer Kalaf
        10/20/15 1:05pm

No respect from Eagle fans, don’t they know the red jersey means no contact?
        Hah.

Edit: He gave the guy a chance to put his hands up and didn't touch him once he went down. No foul there, by my book.
        Last edited by Melchior; 10-20-2015, 02:22 PM.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          Hah.

Edit: He gave the guy a chance to put his hands up and didn't touch him once he went down. No foul there, by my book.
          Don't think it was right... But we don't see what led up to this.

Also agreed... he and other people in the area didn't kick the guy when he was on the ground. That sort of sh*t is all too common these days.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            Don't think it was right... But we don't see what led up to this.

Also agreed... he and other people in the area didn't kick the guy when he was on the ground. That sort of sh*t is all too common these days.
            Agreed. I don't think anyone needed to hit the guy and he obviously wasn't prepared for a fight. But I don't know how long they had been dealing with his obnoxious ass.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Come on, now. Come on, now. Come on, now. Come on, now. Come on, now. Come on, now. I'm just being truthful. I'm just be-- WAP! WAP! WAP! POW!

I'm the last one to condone this, but little-big mouth needs to shut up there. Poor self preservation skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                Agreed. I don't think anyone needed to hit the guy and he obviously wasn't prepared for a fight. But I don't know how long they had been dealing with his obnoxious ass.

Somewhere in the comments/story it was stated that he was being obnoxious all the way back on the subway and it spilled over into the terminal?

Granted, the guy that dropped him could of ignored him, but sooner or later in life he was going to get jacked up if that was his M.O.

In the comments,

• JAGYOOARFranklinComesAlive10/20/15 1:20pm

“Kind of talking trash.” He was walking around yelling “COME ON NOW” in Philly, putting his hands up and basically asking for a fight. He even grabbed some random girl’s hand before someone decided to knock him down. According to the guy who was there, this man was doing this throughout the whole subway ride and after they got off the train. If you think you might end up drunkenly walking around antagonizing fans in another city, yeah you shouldn’t go to NFL games.
                Last edited by Eagle Road; 10-20-2015, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X