Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSU sighting

http://deadspin.com/trash-talking-gi...han-1737585632

Hahaha, no wonder he hasn't been on, still at the dentist.

Comment

STOPPPPPPPPPP

Hahaha I don't feel too bad for that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        STOPPPPPPPPPP

Hahaha I don't feel too bad for that guy.
        Absolutely not. I feel zero remorse for that guy. Deserved every bit of that. He was yelling "CMON MAN." When you're yelling that after a game and being an asshole, you better expect someone to confront you. The guy saw the punch coming and got dropped. Nothing dirty about it. Guy gave him a couple hooks and went on his way.

Comment

These are not the droids we are looking for. Move along. Move along.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He even ended up laying on his back with Manning face, just like his hero did all night.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
              Absolutely not. I feel zero remorse for that guy. Deserved every bit of that. He was yelling "CMON MAN." When you're yelling that after a game and being an asshole, you better expect someone to confront you. The guy saw the punch coming and got dropped. Nothing dirty about it. Guy gave him a couple hooks and went on his way.
              Spitting on him was a bit much.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                Spitting on him was a bit much.
                Great point. Spitting on someone is one thousand times worse than getting punched in the face a couple times. Not even being sarcastic.

Comment

Cherry on top of the sundae.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                    He even ended up laying on his back with Manning face, just like his hero did all night.

Comment

Fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                      X