Alonso and kendricks practicing this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alonso and kendricks practicing this week

I doubt either will play until after the bye considering how well hicks has played but it's at least encouraging. If Bradford-kelce-matthews get their heads out of their asses, they can be a tough matchup for just about any team.

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    I doubt either will play until after the bye considering how well hicks has played but it's at least encouraging. If Bradford-kelce-matthews get their heads out of their asses, they can be a tough matchup for just about any team.
    Kendricks is turning into a Pu$$y.. Get on the field already.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
      Kendricks is turning into a Pu$$y.. Get on the field already.
      Kendricks was actually a full participant...sounds like he's got a chance for Sunday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Kendricks was actually a full participant...sounds like he's got a chance for Sunday night.
        Davis said in PC that he doubts either of them play sunday verse carolina

Comment

Trade bait for next year

get a 79 volkswagen for him,,for chip that would be a win
          Last edited by TRENT; 10-21-2015, 03:11 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Hicks

It's funny, during the draft the Jordan Hicks pick seemed crazy with Kiko, Kendricks and DeMeco on the roster. Now we're counting on him and Najae Goode to hold down the middle.
            Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
            www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hordel View Post
              It's funny, during the draft the Jordan Hicks pick seemed crazy with Kiko, Kendricks and DeMeco on the roster. Now we're counting on him and Najae Goode to hold down the middle.

I'll man-up and say I hated the pick, but the kid has been great. Hopefully he won't hit a rookie wall with all the blow he's getting.

Comment

Still need a stud pass rusher to compliment Barwin. This defense will be insane when that happens.

Comment

Working...
                X