• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants fan instigating before the punch

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...382232%2F&_rdr

don't know if anyone posted this part yet

This reminds me of a Game at the Vet.

RSE and I are enjoying the game from the 700 level. I can't remember the opponent, but I am sure it was not the Vagiants.

Between periods two assholes wearing Vaggie jerseys stroll along the walk that circles the 700 level and stop in front of our section. They then go about calling out the entire section. Needless to say, there were several that were more than eager to take up the challenge. RSE and I watched in great amusement as these two idiots got the crap beat out of them.

I've never been able to understand what they had hoped to accomplish, other than getting the shit kicked out of them. It must be an idiot gene found in Vaggie fans.
    Last edited by Overbrook; 10-21-2015, 10:56 PM.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Jeez....I thought he deserved it even without the longer clip.

Comment

We had a guy in the 701 doing that same schtick. But nobody engaged with him. After a while, I found out that the guy was an undercover cop who was baiting people to weed out the undesirables. The folks around me referred to him as "Sinbad," and everybody knew to leave him alone.

Comment

The moll/gumare of one of the Vagiants fans ran to get security. After arriving on the scene, security let the 700 level get a few more shots in then hauled away only the Vagiants fans, to the increasingly vocal umbrage of one of the little shits and, especially, his gumare. The security guy got pissed, and so - and I'll never forget this - he grabs the little shit around the neck, picks him up a foot off the ground with one hand, and carries the little shit, choking, arms and legs flailing, out of the section.

Comment

Working...
          X