Zubaz responds to DGS post-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zubaz responds to DGS post-

Thank you DSG for your input and recommendation. Again guys and gals, you are all my friends,(well most of you), I enjoy being with you each and everyone of you on Game day. So I am going to say this again, NO Money accepted.

Some of you have been donating the tauaca, and that's awesome. Little things like that, is a great contribution. This is your tailgate, not mine.

Last week, my 7 year old deep fryer finally kick the bucket ( no pun), so during the gayte, I send troegs a text as he was on his was to the lot, asking if there was a nearby place to get a deep fryer. BOOM, he comes thru, As we are packing up, I said here is your fryer, he said no that's yours, thats my contribution.Thanks Troegs.

So things like that makes this a great family.

For the big gayte, the bus will be full, and usually the passengers help to pay for parking.

Its not required, but they like to chip in.

Ok diggle as for speakers, Yea they might be old, but work great. If you ever make it to a gayte early at 6,7,8,9,10am They sound fine. The problem becomes when the parking lot gets fuller the sound goes up in the parking lot, its tough to hear. Not to mention, our wonderful neighbors $20-30 admission charging tailgate and band.

I really cant compete with band/guitar amplifiers/speakers.

On a side note( I doubt we will, but we have talked real brief about moving to the back to our old original spot in the back). We only moved cause of the jack ass crew. They are done! There is much more room in the back area of the lot.

Something to ponder over the next few gaytes.

Thank you Ken for offering.I have a extra speaker, but I think we want to be able to talk to each other.

Ok on another note, and you all will hate me, but I am probably going to have ZUBUS t shirts at the big gayte, some of you have requested them.. Consider it a early holiday gift.

So in closing DSG, thank you again for your post. Thank you to all the other gayte regulars, that put in the extra mile. WE ARE FAMILY, AND GOOD PEOPLE. I WILL NEVER FORGET ALL THE GREAT TIMES!!!!! CHEERS!!!!
    Last edited by EagleFanInMD; 10-22-2015, 08:23 PM.

You have a package being delivered tomorrow. Sorry it took so long.
    It IS About Me Asshole
    -----------------------
    Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

You're the man! Southern Tier guys are always cool.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
        ...but I think we want to be able to talk to each other.
        Bingo. As the day goes on, the overall sound in the lot just gets crazy. I like that you are playing for the local folks, and you're not trying to entertain the entire sports complex. The other groups (both the live bands and the deejay wannabes) need to keep their shit under control.

Looking forward to the gayte!

Comment

Would love to get my hands on a ZUBUS t shirt.

Comment

RSE in a zubus shirt is like a nice pair of tits in the hands of a Rutgers man.
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-23-2015, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Comment

You can say that because you're a Southern Tier guy.

Speaking of which I'll be in Central Bumfuck tonight on my way to NJ for the weekend.

Comment

You can take the boy out of Bumfuck but you can't take the Bumfuck out of the boy.

I'll bet Ells's children don't ever wear shoes between March and November.

Comment

My town built the Lunar Excursion Module. Your town built meth labs.

Comment

Don't perpetuate this ridiculousness. I handled plenty of nice breasts with grace and skill on the banks of ye 'ol Raritan!
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I just love saying that in general. I know no Rutgers men

Comment

My town built griffen cannons for the civil war

And provided some of the steel in the Eiffel tower
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Man boobs don't count.

Comment

PUNCH!

Comment

Working...
                              X