No announcement yet.

Temple Playing Like Absolute Shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the first half when ECU was picking up a ton of long 3rd down conversions, he was out of position on a few of those plays. He payed great the second half. Didn't play well was the wrong phrase, I should have said that he didn't have his best game but still finished with 13 and a pick because he's a beast.
    Last edited by Sect 236; 10-23-2015, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      In the first half when ECU was picking up a ton of long 3rd down conversions, he was out of position on a few of those plays. He payed great the second half. Didn't play well was the wrong phrase, I should have said that he didn't have his best game but still finished with 13 and a pick because he's a beast.
      Yeah he went 4/5 with a cycle but struck out once so he had a subpar game
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Ok man.

Comment

Anthony playing like the asshole troll he is

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          Hope they pick it up in the 2nd Half. That was abysmal. Who the fuck is ECU anyway that everyone says is so fucking great ? They lost 3 games already, how good can they be?
          You have no standing to say anything about Temple football.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Other than graduating there in 1988 and paying my tuition out of pocket? When I said they should fold the team at the time they were a fucking disgrace and may not have beaten Villanova or Delaware in a game. They could not recruit at all and they were losing by 30+ points every time they played any decent opponent.

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            You have no standing to say anything about Temple football.

Comment

Who did you root for when Penn St and Temple played?

Comment

Other than graduating there in 1988 and paying my tuition out of pocket? When I said they should fold the team at the time they were a fucking disgrace and may not have beaten Villanova or Delaware in a game. They could not recruit at all and they were losing by 30+ points every time they played any decent opponent.
                Go hens
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Mostly Penn State back in the days when they were good and Temple didn't have a shot. My father went there. I was thrilled when Temple beat them last month.

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                  Who did you root for when Penn St and Temple played?

Comment

Once you announce the program should cease to exist

...you lose the privilege to say anything more about the program.
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X