Greetings from Madrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Madrid

Had a fun evening tonight with art vandelay walking around Madrid talking and checking out Spanish chicas. Also had a good meal at the bar hosted by our Colombian bartender.

Wish all Igglephans could have been here.

Which brings me to this: Even Kelly Green would like Madrid if he wasn't so xenophobic!

The 10 (Euro) buffet lives on in Madrid! Sorry, no parking lot available.

Where the F IS KG anyway? At his Williamsburg timeshare?

P.S. Sorry for the somewhat blurry pic. I have one of the iPhones they recalled the camera on. Should have gotten it fixed before I left. But I also have a real camera with me.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Ahhhh...nothing like Madrid boobies in October! YEAH BABE!

Oh who am I kidding... I've never been to Madrid.

Comment

Un placer, amigo. Good times checking out Madrid/chicas, eating tapas, y charlando de igglephans. Gracias por invitarme.

Comment

Present

My man cave is in extreme disaray as I do some remodeling -- my computer is in my man cave -- plus I've been on vacation since last Friday.

Does that satisfy your curiosity as to where I've been?
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Have fun!

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Had a fun evening tonight with art vandelay walking around Madrid talking and checking out Spanish chicas. Also had a good meal at the bar hosted by our Colombian bartender.

Wish all Igglephans could have been here.

Which brings me to this: Even Kelly Green would like Madrid if he wasn't so xenophobic!

The 10 (Euro) buffet lives on in Madrid! Sorry, no parking lot available.

Where the F IS KG anyway? At his Williamsburg timeshare?

P.S. Sorry for the somewhat blurry pic. I have one of the iPhones they recalled the camera on. Should have gotten it fixed before I left. But I also have a real camera with me.
          We had a blast in Spain earlier this year. Nice people, great history everywhere...and plenty of eye candy
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
          X