Statement Game Tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statement Game Tonight.

Might lose and still make the playoffs but knocking off an undefeated team at their place means the Eagles could be better than one and done in post season.

Huge game.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Might lose and still make the playoffs but knocking off an undefeated team at their place means the Eagles could be better than one and done in post season.

Huge game.

Agreed, but, they are playing OTR against an undefeated team, with a QB that CAN make things happen.

Honestly, I will be ok if they lose, as long as they come out healthy and more importantly, clean up all the mistakes.

Comment

Make or break for the betas.

Comment

A loss doesn't torpedo playoff hopes but a win means a chance for something special.

I want the win. Fkkk being an also ran.

Comment

Doesn't matter either way to the Stepfords.

Comment

Huge game.
            Statement game? What fanspeak bullshit. That's as cliche as game face.

It's a game on the schedule. There's 233,000 miles of train tracks in the US. Pick your plot and lay down. Your posts are disasters. Trump is gonna boot a guy like you outta here.
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Either you're an asshole or a world class troll. You have to be brain dead not to understand what a win here would mean.

From what I've been told, you're an asshole.

Comment

Close. He's an asshole and just a plain ignorant troll

Either you're an asshole or a world class troll. You have to be brain dead not to understand what a win here would mean.

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I know what a win would mean but you were melting like a true beta by mid September

Comment

So shut the fuck up and let's get a win. This alpha/beta crap is the dumbest thing ever posted here. You don't even understand what it means.

Comment

So shut the fuck up and let's get a win. This alpha/beta crap is the dumbest thing ever posted here. You don't even understand what it means.
                      Have another melt about chip. You're a true beta moron fan and the exact reason why we get a bad rep

Comment

Working...
                      X