Officiating in the NFL blows....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officiating in the NFL blows....

...too many blown calls, ghost calls, horrible spots...just waaaay too much ineptness for this product.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Like that shit personal foul the Cuntboys just got at the goal line?
    Last edited by Sect 236; 10-25-2015, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Yeah I just watched a little of the jets game

Those 2 spots that were both challenged and reversed were laughable
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I've watched several games today...

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        Like that conspicuous personal foul the Cuntboys just got at the goal line?
        ..all of them had repeated issues, Patriots/Jets, Bucs/ Skins, Boyz/Gnats....it's horrible.....too many to count.

Putrid.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Delay of game, McFadden hits Beason in the head with his hand, Davis pushes him, he falls. Cowboys granted a time out that no one actually called and personal foul on giants. Pretty interesting way to call it on that play.

Comment

That was a complete joke.....

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            Those 2 spots that were both challenged and reversed were laughable
            ..are they even watching the damn play....those spots were waaaay off.

Comment

Rap......is this supposed to be news?

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                Like that shit personal foul the Cuntboys just got at the goal line?

That was the worst one but every fucking 1st down the cuntboys got on that drive was courtesy of a yellow flag!

Comment

Nope..just venting.

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                  ...there is tendency to think a "fan" would only complain about wrong calls for thier team.

I enjoy the sport but this record setting flag year and painfully obvious fucked up calls of idiocy is a fucking joke.

And we keep paying for this slop?

Comment

Working...
                  X