Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such a drive killer, fuck matthews

bench this guy.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

For real ... they should bench him to send a message.

The guy is horrible.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

PS - but it they did, he'd probably get his shit together and become an all fucking pro.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

A pass to him on 3rd down is just like punting the ball on 3rd down. You didn't really try to get the first.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

As soon as Agholor is back gotta put him deeper on the depth chart.

Comment

It's worse when you factor in the chance of it getting picked when it bounces of of his face.

Comment

Working...
            X