• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Least enjoyable offense in recent memory

I'm close to turning this garbage off.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Its tough to watch

How does it look to Mr Offense, Chip Kelly?
    Its a f*ckin nightmare

Comment

Same. Games over. They can't move the ball for shit and carolina is just abusing philly in every aspect

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        The football scene in Dark Knight Rises will be on TNT soon. Much more entertaining than this.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Clown center snapping the ball to a shook QB who will either hand off to a wack roach RB or throw the ball to a stonehanded scrub WR.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            already did. giving game of thrones a read.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Speak of the devil and he shall appear...

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
              The football scene in Dark Knight Rises will be on TNT soon. Much more entertaining than this.
              The fire rises!

Comment

Working...
              X