it's always something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's always something

If it's not Bradford making a bonehead throw, it's the receiver dropping it or otherwise fucking it up. If it's not either of them, it's the line holding or offsides or illegal formation. It's always, every game, somebody fucking up the execution big time.

When it's always SOMETHING, every time, you have to blame the coaching.

That first half was par for the course

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
      If it's not Bradford making a bonehead throw, it's the receiver dropping it or otherwise fucking it up. If it's not either of them, it's the line holding or offsides or illegal formation. It's always, every game, somebody fucking up the execution big time.

When it's always SOMETHING, every time, you have to blame the coaching.
      the team just looks "not ready" for each game. But I don't recall that under CK the last two years.

Remember when FF played dallas twice in a row; once a meaningless game and the next week the playoffs? I remember hoping FF was playing a bland-ass game the first time, and holding back all his best shit for the playoffs. Team played like ass the first game, but also shit the bed in the playoffs. This season reminds me of that. I'm hoping CK's got his best stuff for when the team begins to click, and he's keeping it simple until then. But I know, deep down inside, that this year's team is just a steaming pile of horse shit.

Comment

This team is plain weak

Comment

Working...
        X