Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam consistently throws high or behind receivers

Nm
    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Not on him tonight

Comment

Thanks God

He turned down that extension
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Seven drops. You have to wonder.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Comment

Watching him in person takes the stench to a whole new level. Just confirms everything you see on tv but requires Lyme under the nostrils to avoid throwing up.

Thank GOD they didn't sign that fucking BUM to an extension.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              Watching him in person takes the stench to a whole new level. Just confirms everything you see on tv but requires Lyme under the nostrils to avoid throwing up.

Thank GOD they didn't sign that fucking BUM to an extension.

I guess you would like to have Foles back, huh?

Comment

8 drops.

Last year with Foles and Sanchez this didn't seem to be such a problem.

1. To me it's either that Bradford is firing the ball too hard.

or...

2. That the pass is not allowing the receiver the time to get ready for it.

I think it's #2. Sam is throwing the ball to receiver a bit too early, not giving the receiver time to get his head turned around, etc. Perhaps it's because Sam is scared and rushing it.

jmho
                Last edited by GroundedBird; 10-26-2015, 08:45 AM.

Comment

JINXworth strikes again
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

how about 3 - the receivers suck

Some of those drops were very catchable
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      Not on him tonight
                      Not so sure about that. If it was one guy dropping passes, you say that guy needs to get his head out of his ass but when you have all of them dropping passes, you have to look at the guy delivering the ball.

Comment

Guys dropping passes,

Originally posted by joe9518 View Post
                        Not so sure about that. If it was one guy dropping passes, you say that guy needs to get his head out of his ass but when you have all of them dropping passes, you have to look at the guy delivering the ball.
                        balls thrown late and behind, receivers running wrong routes. This wasn't a major issue until Bradford got here. Regardless, he isn't the answer. I hate when I hear people say "when he is good he is really good." When has that happened? More like when he is good he is nothing more than a capable back-up who has a shot to start only because the overall QB talent in the league blows.
                        You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                          Not on him tonight

Not all of it, but that pass to Ertz in the EZ could have been lead more, yeah it was a great play by the defender, but he had room to let Ertz go get it.

Also that interception of the Matthews bobble was WAY behind Matthews.

Comment

It hit Matthews in the center of his body where he could get two hands on it. He hit Matthews in the end zone where he could "go up and get it" but he couldn't get his feet and made a pedestrian catch look really tough. Sproles two hands. Ertz, two hands. Austin two hands. Huff in the end zone two hands. None of those required any above average nfl skill to catch.

Comment

Was there ever any doubt?

Canada Ken, sorry I didn't connect with you. I couldn't make a post or get online entire game. My kids had me running all over for shit anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X