1 Rush For Mathews After TD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Rush For Mathews After TD

I guess that 65 yarder really took it out of him.

Chip is going to force Roach down our throats. Smells like FF's "smarter than you" attitude.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Chip is going to force Roach down our throats. Smells like FF's "smarter than you" attitude.
      Agree, but confused... The media is claiming Duce selects the RB. I don't buy it. How is that possible when Ck is calling the plays? Sproles and the cockroach certainly don't get the same playcalls...

Comment

Well, it's good he's shoving him down our throats because Spray Tan certainly isn't shoving the ball down any defenses' throats.

Comment

Originally posted by bk View Post
          Agree, but confused... The media is claiming Duce selects the RB. I don't buy it. How is that possible when Ck is calling the plays? Sproles and the cockroach certainly don't get the same playcalls...
          Just because Staley chooses when guys go in doesn't mean that there isn't an overall directive to try to use certain players in certain situations or a certain amount of time.

It would appear that the Eagles want to keep feeding Murray the majority of the snaps and I'm sure that's a Kelly decision more than a Duce decision.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

How can anyone be "all in" on Chip when he does shit like this? Its an abomination
            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

There was no need to go out and get Murray

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              I guess that 65 yarder really took it out of him.
              after you signed Matthews. Matthews, Sproles and some other draftee or freea gent would have been fine. Trying to get all three carries won't work. Part of me thinks he just signed him to weaken a division opponent. If thats the case it seems it worked.
              You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Originally posted by schuylkilli_igg View Post
                after you signed Matthews. Matthews, Sproles and some other draftee or freea gent would have been fine. Trying to get all three carries won't work. Part of me thinks he just signed him to weaken a division opponent. If thats the case it seems it worked.
                They had Polk. Mathews, Sproles and Polk is plenty good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by schuylkilli_igg View Post

I'm not defending Chip with this but remember the Murray deal was AFTER he thought he had Gore wrapped up and lost him, and EVERYBODY here questioned bringing in Mathews with his injury history.

But playing MMQ, yeah, I would much rather have Mathews, Sproles and Barner as backup, and kept Mostert.

Comment

Can't say I'd be mad

If they started Matthews, or even put Murray on the trading block.
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                      I'm not defending Chip with this but remember the Murray deal was AFTER he thought he had Gore wrapped up and lost him, and EVERYBODY here questioned bringing in Mathews with his injury history.

But playing MMQ, yeah, I would much rather have Mathews, Sproles and Barner as backup, and kept Mostert.
                      Who cares what you think they should have done months later? They suck. I can't wait for trump to throw guys like you outta here
                      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                        Who cares what you think they should have done months later? They suck. I can't wait for trump to throw guys like you outta here

Well Good morning to you too sunshine, sounds like you fell off the wagon, hope you didn't hurt yourself, you dumb ass, kool aid drinking Lewes pansy.

Go lay out on Hwy. 1 be a lot quicker than waiting for a train. Don't be pissed at everyone else on here just because you thought they were SB bound based on preseason, what a tool.

Comment

Are you back north of 300 pounds?

I don't get the Lewes thing, I don't live there. Wish I did. As for laying down, your fat ass better get to the derailment started
                          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                            Are you back north of 300 pounds?

I don't get the Lewes thing, I don't live there. Wish I did. As for laying down, your fat ass better get to the derailment started

Hahaha, 275 and dropping, wrong again asshat!, Tell the truth, you were one of those kids that always cried if you didn't get your "participant trophy, lol

Comment

Matthews got bench for making Chip looks bad with that TD run. He was supposed to suck so Chip can feed Murray more. Matthews obviously didn't read Chip's play book and scored anyway. That will show him not to run well anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X