Am I the only one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
    Certainly fits the "culture" that Chip is trying to build.....
    if half the stories about the way Griffin handles himself are true, Chip would strangle him before the end of camp. That said, if the Bradford experiment ends badly (and it's not looking good right now, obviously) Chip's going to be desperate, and like everyone else in football he won't have many options for finding a QB. I think it's a debacle waiting to happen, of course, but I could totally see him bring in Griffin and draft a QB to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      ... Of his draft picks for a QB yet to be announced.
      Still very early, but Brett Hundley looks like he can play at this level

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...324024251.html

"If any team with a quarterback deficiency magically could have seen the Packers-Eagles preseason tape back in April, Hundley might well have been the first- or second-round pick that he expected to be."

"Two plays stood out to Van Pelt as illustrations of Hundley's potential.

In the second quarter, he dashed away from pressure on third and 5 before throwing a dart over linebacker Connor Barwin in a sliver of an opening to Myles White for 15.

In the third quarter, he delivered a 20-yard corner route to White on third and 4 just as defensive end Taylor Hart and linebacker Diaheem Watkins knocked him down.

"He didn't flinch or short-arm it or anything," Van Pelt said. "He hung in there and took one. That showed toughness because guys were barreling down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
        Still very early, but Brett Hundley looks like he can play at this level
        I was hoping Chip would take him when it came down to the 4th or 5th round. I wouldn't have gone for him any earlier, but a 5th round flyer on a developmental QB? Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Chupacabra View Post
          I was hoping Chip would take him when it came down to the 4th or 5th round. I wouldn't have gone for him any earlier, but a 5th round flyer on a developmental QB? Why not?

Needed room for Tebow!

Comment

And lets hope nothing disastrous happens this year. It's bad enough as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              Who has this crazy feeling that somewhere behind the scenes, Chip is devising a plan to bring RG Knee here this offseason ?
              Draft Paxton Lynch and start him. This thing Rookies cannot play in the NFL is old school shit.

Comment

Working...
              X