Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if Duce makes Matthews the primary back, Kelly wouldn't care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if Duce makes Matthews the primary back, Kelly wouldn't care?

First off, I don't believe that.
    Second, if Duce would do that, it would likely create a high-profile malcontent.

This problem was created by GM Chip Kelly. Really lame of Head Coach Chip Kelly to throw Duce under the bus.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    First off, I don't believe that.
    Second, if Duce would do that, it would likely create a high-profile malcontent.

This problem was created by GM Chip Kelly. Really lame of Head Coach Chip Kelly to throw Duce under the bus.
    I don't see it happening for whatever fucked up reason you can come up with, I never wish an injury on a player, but I wouldn't mind seeing Murray get "nicked up" a bit so that they would be forced to feature Mathews.

Comment

thats just stupid
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

agreed. Chip Kelly the GM = fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          thats just stupid
          What's stupid is having your best ground pounding running back, that HAD the panthers number last night sitting on the fucking bench!!!!!!!

Comment

yes, but you're not a fan if you wish one player on YOUR TEAM gets injured so another can play. total bullshit.

Comment

yes, but you're not a fan if you wish one player on YOUR TEAM gets injured so another can play. total bullshit.
              As far as I concerned he's still a fucking cuntboy, hated the acquisition. You don't think there are players on the team asking the same question about Mathews sitting?

Comment

I'm just calling you out for being a bullshit fan. I don't care about your football opinions. You have already proven yourself a derp

Comment

I'm just calling you out for being a bullshit fan. I don't care about your football opinions. You have already proven yourself a derp
                  So you would rather lose every game because your coach doesn't have the brains or balls, take your pick to admit he fucked up and play the guys that could win the game?

If THAT is your definition of being a "fan" then your the bullshit fan. It's a completion, the goal is to WIN, at ANY cost, another "participant trophy" winner.

Comment

Working...
                  X