Greg Hardy Makes Me Physically Ill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Hardy Makes Me Physically Ill

Watching this guy play, fight with his teammates and coaches, treat the media like he's Beast Mode and crack jokes about other players' wives is just too much for me.

Say what you want about Vick's actions, but after it all went down, he showed remorse and changed his ways.

This guy has no remorse, no self awareness and is an absolute piece of human trash.

Being on the Cowboys is secondary to all this. If he was on the Eagles, I'd feel the same way. Although, it's without surprise that Jerruh is backing this scumbag's actions without a hint of guilt for employing him.

Fuck Goodell for ever letting this guy back in the league.

Edit to add: The NFL's breast cancer awareness month is a joke in and of itself, but then to see this guy running around with pink on makes it even worse. Yet, DeAngelo Williams, whose mother died of breast cancer, isn't allowed to wear pink all season in her memory because the NFL can't profit off of it and Cam Hayward wasn't allowed to wear eye black in memory of his father who died of cancer, again, because the NFL couldn't monetize it.
    Last edited by Sect 236; 10-26-2015, 12:14 PM.

Agree with all of this, and add that Vick spent 18 months in federal prison, six months under house arrest, and was in massive debt due to fines and legal fees by the time he was released.

Comment

He's a real piece of garbage. I saw his sideline antics in sports center this AM and kept thinking about him smacking his GF around while acting like that.

What a piece of shit
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-26-2015, 12:17 PM.

Comment

I'm no psychologist, but he seems to have major anger issues that everyone just glosses over.

I know the NFL tried to suspend him for longer, but their whole domestic violence awareness sham seems less and less authentic the more we see of him.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          Watching this guy play, fight with his teammates and coaches, treat the media like he's Beast Mode and crack jokes about other players' wives is just too much for me.

Say what you want about Vick's actions, but after it all went down, he showed remorse and changed his ways.

This guy has no remorse, no self awareness and is an absolute piece of human trash.

Being on the Cowboys is secondary to all this. If he was on the Eagles, I'd feel the same way. Although, it's without surprise that Jerruh is backing this scumbag's actions without a hint of guilt for employing him.

Fuck Goodell for ever letting this guy back in the league.

Edit to add: The NFL's breast cancer awareness month is a joke in and of itself, but then to see this guy running around with pink on makes it even worse. Yet, DeAngelo Williams, whose mother died of breast cancer, isn't allowed to wear pink all season in her memory because the NFL can't profit off of it and Cam Hayward wasn't allowed to wear eye black in memory of his father who died of cancer, again, because the NFL couldn't monetize it.

If Garrett and/or Jerruh had any balls at all, they'd suspend him for a game.

Comment

He's been suspended for a full season plus of games and hasn't learned a damn thing. One game isn't gonna do shit. Kick his ass out of the league.

Comment

He's been suspended for a full season plus of games and hasn't learned a damn thing. One game isn't gonna do shit. Kick his ass out of the league.
              I agree with that, but it isn't realistic. I think a one game suspension for his actions specifically related to Sunday's game makes sense.
              Last edited by Ground_Meat; 10-26-2015, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Just read the article on ESPN.com

The Turd fans are in rare form, tripping over themselves to defend Hardy.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Jerruh and Skip Shameless were tripping over themselves to defend that piece of garbage.

Jerruh said he's one of the "real leaders on the team," that he "earns it with respect from everyone" in the organization and that he "has no problem" with Hardy.

Shameless said that he wanted to do what Hardy did, too. He did say that Hardy probably should have chosen somewhere else to physically threaten a coach and his teammates...like on the sideline, or maybe farther away from cameras, but that the conduct itself was understandable.

A-fucking-trocious.

Comment

How is that conduct in any way understandable ?

Originally posted by Chupacabra View Post
                    Jerruh and Skip Shameless were tripping over themselves to defend that piece of garbage.

Jerruh said he's one of the "real leaders on the team," that he "earns it with respect from everyone" in the organization and that he "has no problem" with Hardy.

Shameless said that he wanted to do what Hardy did, too. He did say that Hardy probably should have chosen somewhere else to physically threaten a coach and his teammates...like on the sideline, or maybe farther away from cameras, but that the conduct itself was understandable.

A-fucking-trocious.
                    what a fucking POS franchise that is....
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

In shocking (to no one) news, it appears that Hardy was not at practice on Thursday and the Cowboys had no idea where he was because he never reached out to them. They had to make a ton of phone calls to even locate him.

He's a winner.

Comment

In shocking (to no one) news, it appears that Hardy was not at practice on Thursday and the Cowboys had no idea where he was because he never reached out to them. They had to make a ton of phone calls to even locate him.

He's a winner.
                        He'll probably be dead or in prison shortly after his playing days are over...maybe sooner. It's one thing to be pissed-off at the heat of the moment during a game but this guy obviously has deeper issues going on. He certainly needs to be on meds if he isn't already.

Comment

Even Jerruh looked dazed and confused in the PC covering for this clown

Comment

ESPN just had a story on this...they are reporting the Cowpukes want to sign him to a long-term deal. Hahahahahaha, you can't make this stuff up...only Jerruh!!

Comment

Working...
                            X