• College Gameday Coming to Philly!

The crew is coming for TU/ND

Just about to post. Exciting times.

Comment

Filming at Independence Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        The crew is coming for TU/ND
        Who do you think will be guest picker? Stallone, trump, or Bill romanowski? Bill Cosby?
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

100% Cosby.

Comment

They gotta get an alpha.

Comment

I hope Chaney is there just screaming from the crowd about killing Corso after he inevitably puts on the leprechaun hat. Hopefully he sends Nehemiah Ingram up to the stage to goon the shit out of him.

Comment

I think Al Golden might be available.

Comment

I hope Chaney is there just screaming from the crowd about killing Corso after he inevitably puts on the leprechaun hat. Hopefully he sends Nehemiah Ingram up to the stage to goon the shit out of him.
                  The goon just got married. Friends with him on Facebook. May not be available and Chaney doesn't have time for that shit

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                    The goon just got married. Friends with him on Facebook. May not be available and Chaney doesn't have time for that shit
                    Haha, I was a freshman that year. I friended The Goon too. I didn't realize it until you mentioned him getting married but I guess somewhere along the way, I unfriended him.

Comment

Hall and Oates.

Comment

Haha, I was a freshman that year. I friended The Goon too. I didn't realize it until you mentioned him getting married but I guess somewhere along the way, I unfriended him.
                        I also friended Keith butler just so I could write on his wall to stop leaving his feet on D

Comment

Nice

At homecoming this year, they had the whole bball team out in the concourse sitting at a table, signing a calendar. I got my picture with McKie and then went down the line at the table.

For some reason (lots of alcohol) when I got to Daniel Dingle, I thought back to how he was draining some 3s down the stretch so I said "Keep bangin those 3s Daniel" and he looked at me with the most ridiculous face. First off, I think he thought I was criticizing the level of chicks he bangs and then I think he realized I was just a drunken fool and was like "Yeah, ok."

Had a beer with Matakevich and his family in the lot after the game too.

Comment

Working...
                          X