There's a guy in my iffice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a guy in my iffice

Who claims to be a Packers fan, and he always searches me out when the Eagles lose, telling me how much of a bum Bradford is, and how Chip's going back to college, and all that other dumb shit. Seriously not in the mood for it, today....
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Know the type and hate it as well. No way that guy is a Packers fan though, I've yet to meet even a moderately annoying fan from Wisconsin.

Comment

He's that guy

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
      Know the type and hate it as well. No way that guy is a Packers fan though, I've yet to meet even a moderately annoying fan from Wisconsin.
      Who thinks it's somehow cool to hate the local teams. Says he hates the Browns, says he hates the Cavaliers, says he hates the Indians, you know, THAT guy....
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I got a guy at work who is a real life Ref and CCPete. He likes when they lose so he can come in and tell everyone how he knew they would stink.

He still goes to Dunkin Donuts and gets his free coffee when they win though.

Comment

I usually hear shit like that from Steelers fans...but only if they win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            I got a guy at work who is a real life Ref and CCPete. He likes when they lose so he can come in and tell everyone how he knew they would stink.

He still goes to Dunkin Donuts and gets his free coffee when they win though.
            Just for the record. When the ball kicks off, I root for them like I always have. All I ever said was that Chip was a big mistake. I was an army of one when I said it the day they announced his hiring. Now, I need a semi to get everyone on the bandwagon. Even you are wondering if a Chip is a "NFL" coach. And I always forget about that free coffee. Thanks for the reminder..

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              Who claims to be a Packers fan, and he always searches me out when the Eagles lose, telling me how much of a bum Bradford is, and how Chip's going back to college, and all that other dumb shit. Seriously not in the mood for it, today....
              I agree with him on Chip sucking. Anyone who thinks Bradford was the problem last night wasn't watching the worst NFL receiving corps ever assembled taking greasy shits all over the field.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I used to work with a similar Vagiants douche

Vagiants win, he was at my door. They loose, he was nowhere to be found.
                Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
                  Vagiants win, he was at my door. They loose, he was nowhere to be found.
                  You work with PSU???
                  Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                    You work with PSU???
                    Haha. Fortunately, No; but I'm sure the stench of overconfidence is just as acrid.
                    Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

I don't think "NFL" coach is the question anymore. It's not like he's completely overmatched in every game. I think he can coach in this league, I don't think he can be a general manager in this league and I definitely don't think he can do both.

GM Chip is hampering Coach Chip.

Comment

I don't think "NFL" coach is the question anymore. It's not like he's completely overmatched in every game. I think he can coach in this league, I don't think he can be a general manager in this league and I definitely don't think he can do both.

At some point the Eagles need to find a GM. I think Chip can coach in the NFL as well, but I don't believe he is the next genius Bill Walsh innovator that is going to change the league like a lot people thought

Comment

I'm sitting on a bar stool destroying the few brain cells I have left and I'm watching the Eagles with the ball and its 3rd and 7. My friend, Eamon O'Malley, looks at me and says: "pass to the RB in the flat for a one yard gain." Yup.

If two drunks know what's coming, the defensive coordinator certainly does.

chip had 10 wins his first 2 seasons for two reasons.

1. DJax, Macklin, Foles, Shady, Hermanns, Mathis.

2. They played enough bad teams that hadn't figured Chip Ball yet.

Look at the play calling. Saying that chip is no GM but a good coach is very strange.

Comment

On the play in question, he threw it to the WR, so clearly you don't know as much as you want everyone to think you do.

You and your friend sound like a real fun group to hang out with. Right before I commit suicide.

Edit to add: Coach Chip Kelly is drawing up plays that is getting these subpar WRs open. GM Chip Kelly picked the subpar players who aren't throwing or catching the ball correctly to take advantage of the plays Coach Chip Kelly is drawing up.
                            Last edited by Sect 236; 10-27-2015, 12:13 PM.

Comment

a perfect example of this

Is Mike Holmgren in Seattle. When he first got there, he had double duty, and Seattle was an average 8-8 team. The moment he relenquished GM duties and focused solely on coaching, the Seahawks went to their first Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
                              X