Joe banner and les Bowen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe banner and les Bowen

Anyone see that battle? What a disaster.

Bickering like we do on here.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post

Here's the link for those that haven't seen it. Bowen seems whiny as usual.

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2015/10...n-twitter.html
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post

I saw it today. It got a little petty. But I think Banner helped make Bowen's point about Banner being thin skinned for him.

Also Banner basically admitted the organization selectively leaking info to the press. Can anybody say SMEAR CAMPAIGN? Or sledge dump?
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        I saw it today. It got a little petty. But I think Banner helped make Bowen's point about Banner being thin skinned for him.

Also Banner basically admitted the organization selectively leaking info to the press. Can anybody say SMEAR CAMPAIGN? Or sledge dump?
        Wow, Banner killed him though.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Joe did, didn't he?

It's amazing that he throws out tweets like he's some kind of football expert versus the geek capologist that he was.

And Les was totally correct about him being thin skinned; I bet if you could have seen him, Joe was making that scrunchy rat face when he typed his responses.

Gnee...gnee...I'll get you les....gnee...gnee...
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
            It's amazing that he throws out tweets like he's some kind of football expert versus the geek capologist that he was.

And Les was totally correct about him being thin skinned; I bet if you could have seen him, Joe was making that scrunchy rat face when he typed his responses.

Joe got a lot of credit around the net for this from before last season: http://www.crossingbroad.com/wp-cont...1-04-07_PM.jpg

This year he predicted the Eagles to win it all. :|
            Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 10-26-2015, 06:15 PM.

Comment

I laughed hard

Originally posted by Loki View Post

At that image.
              DB

Comment

Mucus Hayes gobbles Joe's goo
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X