So I get home from the Bumford game in Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I get home from the Bumford game in Carolina

And the wife tells me when I am there that she's picked out a new colour for the bedroom. I am thinking feck'n great. Probably something out of one her decorating mags that I am gonna hate. Well I get to the room and there's the sample on the wall, ITS KELLY FUCKING GREEN BABY!!!!! I LOVE HER!!! She looks at it, laughs and tells me that I am an asshole.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Is that a normal Canadian thing to do?

Comment

Yeah really

Tell wifey the 60s called - kelly green is out!
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        Is that a normal Canadian thing to do?
        We moved into the house in May and haven't had the time to work on some of the things like painting. This job was waiting for me when I got home. Along with putting down new carpet and a new bed. You coming to the Gayte?

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
          And the wife tells me when I am there that she's picked out a new colour for the bedroom. I am thinking feck'n great. Probably something out of one her decorating mags that I am gonna hate. Well I get to the room and there's the sample on the wall, ITS KELLY FUCKING GREEN BABY!!!!! I LOVE HER!!! She looks at it, laughs and tells me that I am an asshole.
          Hey Ken, I don't know if you saw my other post but I waited for you at the gate for about 15 minutes...never saw you, so we went back to our seats. Maybe another time!

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            Hey Ken, I don't know if you saw my other post but I waited for you at the gate for about 15 minutes...never saw you, so we went back to our seats. Maybe another time!
            SHEEIT! I was there standing for a while. Not sure how that worked out. Didn't see your other post.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
              SHEEIT! I was there standing for a while. Not sure how that worked out. Didn't see your other post.
              I was pretty surprised how packed it was up there...cluster.

Comment

Haha I was just fuxxin with you. I know all to well about the misery of home projects. As for the gayte, funny thing is, ill actually be in Canada that weekend lol.

Comment

Working...
                X