Clear All

• Bradford stats according to Grantland

I Am Sam is ass.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/th...-on-the-brink/

Brutal
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Right ... and, as the guy concludes at the end, the issue isn't whether he's sucked, it's why.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Right ... and, as the guy concludes at the end, the issue isn't whether he's sucked, it's why.
        I am convinced a large part of the drops are on Bradford. It would be one thing if only one receiver was having the drops... but they all are. I'd even go so far as to say a lot of these "drops" are good efforts by the receivers to get their hands on a pass that is difficult to catch.

I think Bradford is off mentally.
        --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          I am convinced a large part of the drops are on Bradford. It would be one thing if only one receiver was having the drops... but they all are. I'd even go so far as to say a lot of these "drops" are good efforts by the receivers to get their hands on a pass that is difficult to catch.

I think Bradford is off mentally.
          P.S. Posted to you from a pinxtos bar in San Sebastián.
          --------

Comment

The fact that articles are coming out with reasons Sanchez would be better in this offense sums up this entire sorry ass season to date.

Comment

Who's the REAL slack jawed yokel?

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                Who's the REAL slack jawed yokel?
                Part of the whole slack jaw thing is the guy just puts it up there but is frequently lucky. With Bradford we ain't even got that.
                --------

Comment

I'm not buying that drops are on the quarterback.

I've seen what they are dropping and it isn't passes that are so badly thrown that it's "technically" a drop but it's really because of the placement of the pass.

It's on the receiver.

And, I also cannot think of any "wow" catches where they are bailing him out except for one TD by Ertz early in the year.

Comment

I'm kinda with you Slaggo...

was there on Sunday and had good view of Eagles...two things, players were not getting open and those drops were mostly catchable...I can only think of the one to Huff that was on Sam

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      I'm not buying that drops are on the quarterback.

I've seen what they are dropping and it isn't passes that are so badly thrown that it's "technically" a drop but it's really because of the placement of the pass.

It's on the receiver.

And, I also cannot think of any "wow" catches where they are bailing him out except for one TD by Ertz early in the year.
                      I think these receivers would look a lot better with a different QB. The Bradford apologists in St. Louis blamed the receivers there as well.
                      --------

Comment

Bradford is part of the problem ... not the problem.

Comment

The interesting observation is that Bradford is so bad at passes over 10 yards that secondaries are drawing up and compressing which is affecting all facets of the offense.

Comment

That was troubling ... but I can't decide if it's just him or is it because there's no legit deep threat WR and Kelly isn't calling for deep routes.

I'm too lazy to look at my free NFL Game Pass super expando tapes.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                              The interesting observation is that Bradford is so bad at passes over 10 yards that secondaries are drawing up and compressing which is affecting all facets of the offense.
                              Gotta love those passes he throws to a receiver behind the line of scrimmage with defenders in position there just waiting to clobber the guy.
                              --------

Comment

Working...
                              X