thank God Bradford isn't signed longterm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank God Bradford isn't signed longterm

Was never a Foles guy but hated the trade when they made it, particularly the second rounder. Then I admit to swallowing the hype. Even though he played better last week than he did in a win the week before, I think I've seen enough of this guy to say:

Bradford is pretty much the same bum he was in St. Louis.
    Last edited by Irish George; 10-28-2015, 08:46 AM.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Like most of us, I had high hopes but he's been one helluva disappointment to say the least. That being said, the WR's haven't been doing him any favors either. Not only have they(Matthews and Huff in particular) been unable to haul in decent passes in key situations I know at least three INT's were due to our stone-hands WR corp. All in all, a messed-up situation.

Comment

I wonder what the long term plan is. Or if there is one.

Comment

I realize that analyzing things in a cool and rational fashion is not a forte of our fanbase. However, consider the fact that Bradford has played exactly 5 games in the past 24 months. It takes time to knock the rust off. Most of his struggles this year can be attributed to shitty play by his WR corps.

I am personally giving him the full season to prove his worth or lack thereof. Kelly is doubtlessly doing the same.
        Last edited by 06hawkalum; 10-28-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Sorry...make that 7 games in 24 months!

Comment

My thoughts exactly. Didn't like the trade but I was optimistic because he has the physical ability. Now its to the point where defending the guy just sounds like the same excuses people used for him in St Louis. The win/loss column doesn't lie though.

Comment

He's actually much worse than he was here. He wasn't known for INTs here.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

He appears no better than Sanchez.
                But always running from the shotgun is just bad.

Comment

Giving up the 2 is what infuriated me. It did when The trade came out and still ticks me off.

However, a 2nd round pick in the hands of the Eagles is like a nice pair of tits in the hands of a Rutger's man.

(God I love that)

Comment

Yeah, that's a head scratcher, even since Shurmur actually started running a few behind center, with some positive results.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                      Giving up the 2 is what infuriated me. It did when The trade came out and still ticks me off.

However, a 2nd round pick in the hands of the Eagles is like a nice pair of tits in the hands of a Rutger's man.

(God I love that)

THIS.

Also, if for some insane reason, they give this idiot a long-term contract in the off season...I don't know what I'll do as a fan. I don't think anything could make me angrier.

Comment

What happens if SB improves to an 8-8 type QB? Does Chip give him the contract? Probably.

Comment

Bradford

I think he's going to normalize and play a little better.

But yeah, thank god he didn't get an extension based on preseason play.
                          Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
                          www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

He was known for sucking balls though so that's remained unchanged.

We all blame you for this predicament.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                              We all blame you for this predicament.
                              Agreed. This is all Slizz's fault

Comment

Working...
                              X