X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was I talking to you?

At least Screamin was up front with his disdain of Temple and didn't
    pose as a Notre Dame fan.

And unlike you he manned up and gave Temple credit.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

bwah!!!

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      Congratulations on your win. Sorry for your loss.
      It was definitely a weird feeling to be cheering against the Irish...but I absolutely was for the entire game. Now I want them to find a way into the playoff and win it all...as a Notre Dame fan and a Temple fan...to add value to Temple's close loss.
      May 7, 2010

Comment

there you go

thanks. Was that so hard, Furious?
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          At least Screamin was up front with his disdain of Temple and didn't
          pose as a Notre Dame fan.

And unlike you he manned up and gave Temple credit.
          ROFL, the amount of whiny butthurt you are generating just because I like ND more than Temple could power a small town.
          Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 11-02-2015, 08:24 AM.

Comment

I like Rhule's take on the day (other than being sorry for the L): It was a 3 hour commercial for Temple. A national stage to show how good they can be. Hopefully this brings some more high level recruits to the program.

Comment

you had to edit that?

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
              ROFL, the amount of whiny butthurt you are generating just because I like ND more than Temple could power a small town.
              Not surprised.

And dont flatter yourself. I have plenty of ND-fan friends with no ties to Temple who were at least realistic about the game.

You are just proving that you are all about trolling the board, with this response and your previous "I was kidding" BS.

That is all.
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                Not surprised.

And dont flatter yourself. I have plenty of ND-fan friends with no ties to Temple who were at least realistic about the game.

You are just proving that you are all about trolling the board, with this response and your previous "I was kidding" BS.

That is all.
                I said I was rooting for them by the end of the game and they played like a nationally ranked team. I'm sorry if you are having a hard time reading what I'm typing through the cascade of butthurt tears running down your face and also sorry for trolling you this hard with my original post. I didn't mean to cause you a mental breakdown, just spark a little fun trash talk. If I realized a picture of an evil leprechaun was gonna hit you to the core like this and be taken so super serious I would have skipped it.
                Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 11-02-2015, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X