Serious question:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question:

Do any of you truly believe Kelly is gone after this season, regardless of the team's record?

I am reading in our local paper (in an article detailing the foreskins' remaining schedule) that Kelly will be "fighting for his job" in the Week 16 matchup. The college rumors seem pretty ridiculous, too.

Put on top of that Lurie's glacial trigger finger and the fact that Chip wrested away GM duties in that potentially ugly Howie fracas, I just don't see it happening.

Lurie, in his infinite wisdom, made Chip one of the highest paid coaches in the league before he played his first tape of loud music at practice. So, Chip isn't going anywhere unless he get a college offer that he loves. And Lurie won't fire him even if he loses every game from now on. But if Chip likes the offer.....he's outta here. He's a college coach taking a high paid break.

Comment

This question was for everyone

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
      Lurie, in his infinite wisdom, made Chip one of the highest paid coaches in the league before he played his first tape of loud music at practice. So, Chip isn't going anywhere unless he get a college offer that he loves. And Lurie won't fire him even if he loses every game from now on. But if Chip likes the offer.....he's outta here. He's a college coach taking a high paid break.
      except you

Comment

Yeah. You can't handle the truth.

Comment

The only way Kelly goes is if he loses the locker room. If players stop buying in, his whole approach is unworkable.

After the first couple weeks, I thought that was possible. Now, I think he's safe.

Comment

Serious answer

Originally posted by Pete View Post
            Do any of you truly believe Kelly is gone after this season, regardless of the team's record?

I am reading in our local paper (in an article detailing the foreskins' remaining schedule) that Kelly will be "fighting for his job" in the Week 16 matchup. The college rumors seem pretty ridiculous, too.

Put on top of that Lurie's glacial trigger finger and the fact that Chip wrested away GM duties in that potentially ugly Howie fracas, I just don't see it happening.
            Lay down
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

shut up cockcraver
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X