Just Got Back from MSG! Anyone going to Wells fargo thurs Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Got Back from MSG! Anyone going to Wells fargo thurs Night

you will fucing love the sound of the Band,,Mayor was flat out superb, his love of the deads music shows, and his guitar sounded much better than Treys for the music he was playing,,,well worth the ticket! Roth you will love it..

AN OHH YES THE MUTS FANS WERE CRYING!!!!! THE WHOLE TRAIN RIDE HOME

I TOLD UMM THE MUTTS TURNED INTO A PUMPKIN RIGHT QUICK!:D
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Nice, I'm looking forward to it. I listened to Saturday's show and it sounded crisp. Slow tempo, but that's to be expected. They're definitely more rehearsed than GD50. I'm not sure why you're ripping Trey, as he absolutely carried that band in Chicago. But you're probably right, Mayer is better suited to imitate a sound, as his technical proficiency far outweighs his creativity.

Comment

Not putting Trey down man

I thought he did and outstanding job,,just thought his guitar sounded the same for almost every song,,and I though John played a little fast in spots,,No trey nailed it,,just think Johns PRS sounds better for the part...and yes being there is diff than hearing the guys rig over the TV...so who knows,,who cares,,Dark star,,war killer,,also Mayor Blew out a Sugaree,,,worth giving a listen to,,,have a blast man,,timeto celebrate 50 years!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
      X