Good news for the Sixers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for the Sixers?

Saric opting out of his contract with the Turkish team next summer.

http://www.csnphilly.com/basketball-...-sixers-summer
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

That's awesome.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Bad news for the neganellies

And the dumbass unfounded rumors of ...wait..rumours for Ken...of his father not wanting him to play for the Sixers.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

The FO also put out a report that Embiid was "ahead of schedule" in his recovery. There were no specifics, but they sounded optimistic...who knows...
        Last edited by Ground_Meat; 11-02-2015, 10:32 PM.

Comment

This was from the mouth of Saric. Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            The FO also put out a report that Embiid was "ahead of schedule" in his recovery. There were no specifics, but they sounded optimistic...who knows...
            I wonder if there's any chance he plays a few minutes in some games toward the end of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by capitaleagle View Post
              I wonder if there's any chance he plays a few minutes in some games toward the end of the season?
              This would be ideal. With how young this entire roster is, they will need as much experience playing together as possible. My bet is that we don't see him.

Comment

Working...
              X