Eagles top of NFC East in Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles top of NFC East in Rankings

I was reading these power rankings earlier, and was surprised to see the Eagles ahead of the Giants. I don't think we deserve to be there with how we played, but I 'm not a hater, I still think we have a good shot at winning the division with our remaining schedule.

Do you guys think as of right now we are a better team than the Giants? Or maybe even the Cowgirls?

Originally posted by DallasSucksBigTime View Post
    I was reading these power rankings earlier, and was surprised to see the Eagles ahead of the Giants. I don't think we deserve to be there with how we played, but I 'm not a hater, I still think we have a good shot at winning the division with our remaining schedule.

Do you guys think as of right now we are a better team than the Giants? Or maybe even the Cowgirls?
    I think of as right now...I would rank the teams this way

Philly
    Giants
    Dallas
    Skins

But, once Romo is back, i think the division will change drastically.

Boys
    Philly
    Giants
    Skins

Let the hate begin!

Comment

Originally posted by fottball+life View Post
      I think of as right now...I would rank the teams this way

Philly
      Giants
      Dallas
      Skins

But, once Romo is back, i think the division will change drastically.

Boys
      Philly
      Giants
      Skins

Let the hate begin!
      Don't forget to clean up after your little circle jerk.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        Don't forget to clean up after your little circle jerk.
        Sorry, I hurt your feelings. But I have seen nothing out of the Eagles or the Giants that say that Dallas can not win the division...Dallas has lost 5 in a row, and are still only 1 game back. Romo is a difference maker, any true NFL fan can not refute that. I came on here in peace, and gave my honest opinion. All you can do is insult! Looking at the schedules, Philly will be lucky to win 5 more games. But this is what i expected from the bottom feeder fans of Philly!

Comment

Yeah, you need to go find a forum that has deep thinkers like you ... we're just basic guys who can't really handle complex analysis like that.

BTW, isn't it great when you buy more than you need for the trick or treaters so there's left over Halloween candy?

I love those bite size Snickers.

Thoughts?
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Yeah, you need to go find a forum that has deep thinkers like you ... we're just basic guys who can't really handle complex analysis like that.

BTW, isn't it great when you buy more than you need for the trick or treaters so there's left over Halloween candy?

Thoughts?
            O.K. NOW THAT WAS FUNNY.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Thoughts?

You are right, I knew that trying to talk football, was a long shot on here. Just not enough of you with IQ higher than 60!

Comment

Says the troll who has no idea how to use a comma. Hit the bricks.

Edit to add: Fuck Dallas.
                Last edited by Sect 236; 11-04-2015, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  Says the troll who has no idea how to use a comma. Hit the bricks.

Edit to add: Fuck Dallas.
                  WARNING! WARNING! Grammar police trolling and searching for something to make them look relevant! You act like a 10 years old girl who was given the exciting job of cleaning the chalkboard erasers. LOL Hit the bricks!

Comment

Originally posted by fottball+life View Post
                    WARNING! WARNING! Grammar police trolling and searching for something to make them look relevant! You act like a 10 years old girl who was given the exciting job of cleaning the chalkboard erasers. LOL Hit the bricks!
                    Stop posting.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Oh you want to talk football?

Ok.

Who's the guy who yells "Omaha" or some shit like that and the other guy throws the ball through his legs at him?

Comment

Oh you want to talk football?

Ok.

Who's the guy who yells "Omaha" or some shit like that and the other guy throws the ball through his legs at him?
                        Oh, that would be a Feagle fan that is hoping to get close to enough to touch his ass! Pathetic attempt at humor! Keep trying, dipshit!

Comment

Yeah ... I can't compete with "Feagle" ... you're the comedian around here, Sparky.
                          Last edited by slag; 11-04-2015, 10:11 PM. Reason: to have a little more light sport

Comment

Dipshit.

Retirement checklist

1. Join a rival teams message board.
                            2. Completely disregard the English language
                            3. Use zingers like "dipshit"

Comment

Yeah ... I can't compete with "Feagle" ... you're the comedian around here, Sparky.
                              I know, but keep trying. Practice makes perfect!

Comment

Working...
                              X