Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreskins compare themselves to such entities as "Party with Sluts" & "Twatty Girl"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskins compare themselves to such entities as "Party with Sluts" & "Twatty Girl"

Desparation is a helluva drug

http://deadspin.com/the-skins-latest...gar-1740262036
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Come on ... Twatty Girl represents honor, respect, and pride.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Dick Balls.

Somebody mentions it in the comments but it's great how they're not even fighting the "it's not racist/offensive" battle anymore and are instead trying the old trick of "yeah, but so is THIS!" That Danny is one hell of a businessman.

Comment

They can apparently go with "Washington Contemporary Negroes" with no PTO problems, and it allows them to maintain a similar moral high ground.

Comment

I think . . .

that is an interesting legal argument, albeit funny as hell. That said, it doesn't take away from the fact that they should voluntarily change the franchise name.

Comment

Not one of their examples has quite the same third party racist implications as the one they are trying to cling to.

I'm fully in favor of them changing, but I'm not totally comfortable with the PTO being in the fray. This is a moral issue - one that the franchise continues to ignore with every turn - rather than a legal one.

Still...it would have been a fun argument to research.

Comment

There was some asshole at the Eagles/panthers game standing outside a bathroom with his Washington racists gear on. I dressed him down using some of this board's best material. He was like "oh, you're one of THOSE guys" when I mentioned the term r*dskins is as offensive as dropping the N word.

Dude was being heckled endlessly by other eagle fans waiting in line as well. Got a great ASS-HOLE chant going literally inches from his quivering face.

I thought the pussy was seriously going to cry in front of hundreds of people.

God I wanted to drill him so bad.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-04-2015, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                God I wanted to drill him so bad.
                Right there in the men's room?

Comment

Haha!!

PUNCH!!!!

Comment

All that article does is make me want to try BIG TITTY BLEND coffee, as well as play a round of SHANK THE B!T@H.

Comment

I heard that . . .

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
                      All that article does is make me want to try BIG TITTY BLEND coffee, as well as play a round of SHANK THE B!T@H.
                      McCarthy immediately went searching for a Midget-Man Sex doll.

Comment

this

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                        Not one of their examples has quite the same third party racist implications as the one they are trying to cling to.
                        There's plenty of "negros" but not "N*****" - i think all their examples miss the mark.

Comment

Working...
                        X