Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okafor is a stud

Because you didn't know it

McConnell almost has a triple double. Nice...Sauce lookin good as well.

Comment

Really fun to watch this year. Maybe the Lakers taking Russel was a blessing in disguise.

If they can hit on an elite PG or SF in the draft things will really get interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
        Really fun to watch this year. Maybe the Lakers taking Russel was a blessing in disguise.

If they can hit on an elite PG or SF in the draft things will really get interesting..

I think next year is the year to use the billions in cap room they have as well. I realize they won't be able to draw a huge name in FA, but possibly a mid-level guy. They are going to need a few saavy veterans.

Comment

Good to see that the Kings and Lakers look to be godawful too.

Comment

Originally posted by stjoebirdsfan View Post
            Good to see that the Kings and Lakers look to be godawful too.
            They are both putrid. 4 first round picks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post

The way I see it -- either Embiid is a bust and the Sixers are really, really lucky Okafor fell to them at 3, or Embiid is great and the Sixers have the enviable problem of having a loaded front court. And plenty of ways for them to find a point guard next year.

Comment

Working...
              X