OT: One good thing about my father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: One good thing about my father

And I having the same name and him moving in with me.

All the fucking scammers/con artists getting us confused, it's amazing what some of the pukes pull trying to get $$, from death in the family to we are going to cancel your mortgage..... Who would have thought Cowboy fans could be so inventive?
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

There has to be a special place in Hell for people who prey on the young and the elderly.

Comment

My parents still have a land line, unbelievable the scam calls they get. Indonesia and whoever else still doin business.

Comment

I saw similar things with my mother - disgusting how human beings do these kind of things.

Comment

I've had those scammers who claim they're the IRS call twice ... the second time I cursed them out until they hung up.

I had another guy call me and tell me my brother was in a car accident ... when I started asking specific questions and tripped the guy up, he switched his tactic and said he had my brother tied up in a basement and was going to kill him (I shit you not) ... I simply hung up.

I then called my brother who told me if they had called him about me he would have said "go ahead ... I never liked the son of a bitch anyway."

Bwah!!!
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
          X