No announcement yet.

How does Greg Hardy suit up on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Greg Hardy suit up on Sunday?

Seriously. Doesn't the NFL have to do something to protect their already tarnished image?

Let's see if Goodell is as much of Jerruh's bitch as we all thought.

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
    Seriously. Doesn't the NFL have to do something to protect their already tarnished image?

I don't know what they can do. They already tried to suspend him and it was reduced by an arbiter and his record is now expunged.

Goodell is in a no-win situation because if he suspends him it's probably groundless and if he doesn't it looks like the NFL is ok with domestic violence.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

How about the dispicable players association? Appealing the suspension. Seriously... They rarely get any grief. Fuck them.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Nothing will happen. Remember when the public saw the Ray Rice tape and they tried to add onto his suspension? Same thing here. He should be banned from the NFL instead the Cowboys will give him a contract extension.

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbTime05 View Post
          Nothing will happen. Remember when the public saw the Ray Rice tape and they tried to add onto his suspension? Same thing here. He should be banned from the NFL instead the Cowboys will give him a contract extension.
          If Hardy is banned, it'll be an unofficial ban and unlike Rice, he seems to be at the top of his game so I suspect there would be backlash for banning a player with nothing on his record.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Amazing to see Cockroach fans STILL defending him.

"None of us were there"
            "He served his punishment"
            "Well what did you expect she would look like"

Comment

It's called money, as soon as he bought her off and it was expunged it was over.

Comment

Hardy deserves a second chance, per Jerruh.

Comment

Eagles take him out themselves, one go high and one go low just like Norh Dallas Forty, seems fitting. Take the 15 yard penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    Hardy deserves a second chance, per Jerruh.
                    Vick
                    Big Ben
                    AP
                    Josh Brent
                    Leonard Little ect... All deserved a second chance according to their FO

Comment

Sure, enabling is a NFL epidemic, but at least with some of those guys, Vick specifically, the player in question showed remorse and acted like someone who was hoping for a second chance.

Hardy's initial actions are sickening enough but then to see him act like nothing's changed scares me for the person in the future that he'll do the same to or worse because he's not afraid of repercussions.
                      Last edited by Sect 236; 11-07-2015, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Yep it's sad that the NFL is trying to preserve the product but in reality is destroying it. Hardy shows that he is very nonchalant with the whole situation is very frightening. Did the guy even apologize for his actions like Ray Rice?

Comment

Working...
                        X