Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbage pass swing again.

Awful
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Andy used to start every game with the playaction long pass attempt that fell incomplete. Chip starts every game with a swing pass for 0 or -1 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      Andy used to start every game with the playaction long pass attempt that fell incomplete. Chip starts every game with a swing pass for 0 or -1 yards.
      Long pass made a statement.

I guess they both do.

Comment

Harry is a disaster

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Awful
        You were right.

Comment

He's been worse than I expected. He is not adjusting to the NFL.

Comment

They come out flat every game. Every single game.

Comment

I'm no Billy Davis fan, but for the most part, his D has come out slow and then adjusted. Chip's O comes out slow and then somehow gets even slower as the game goes on. It's hard bordering on impossible to watch.

Comment

I think this really needs to be restated. Chip had 2 weeks for his first play of the game to be: SWING PASS that never works unless Sproles makes like 2 guys miss.

Comment

passes > 20 yards

How many have even been thrown by Bradford, never mind completed? Has to be less than a dozen.

Comment

Working...
                  X