Ran into "Packer fan" as soon as I got into the office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ran into "Packer fan" as soon as I got into the office

He immediately hit me with "you guys got lucky last night". BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !!!!!!!
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
    He immediately hit me with "you guys got lucky last night". BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !!!!!!!

How about, "your team got lucky last night to even come close to tying their game"

...oh, and then your team lost.

Comment

Yeah

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      How about, "your team got lucky last night to even come close to tying their game"

...oh, and then your team lost.
      He didn't stick around for that conversation.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        When they got the first bullshit PI call? Or the second bullshit PI call? Or the no-call illegal formation? Or the 1st down run that was called a fumble?
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I'm originally from Wisconsin. 90% of the people on my facegay are old friends/fam from back home. First six weeks of the season that shit was nothing but pics of Packer parties, gaytes and "We are the best team ever" memes. Every Packer win or Eagles loss left my phone blowing up with shit-talking texts and facegay messages.

Last two weeks, fucking crickets and chicken littles. They somehow cultivated an image as being better fans than everyone else, but they're not.

Comment

For as much as Maxwell blows

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
            When they got the first bullshit PI call? Or the second bullshit PI call? Or the no-call illegal formation? Or the 1st down run that was called a fumble?
            That second PI call was complete bullshit.

Comment

It's pretty obvious they miss Jordy Nelson bigtime when they face a tough D. It's a similar situation as us without Desean. Without someone to stretch the field the passing lanes are much tighter.

Comment

Working...
              X