Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betas find ways to complain about the win today

It's the easy way out to complain.

We don't deserve a higher standard. This is where we are. A team that has to fight and claw. Always has been the case. Just accept it betas
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

And a QB who hasn't lived up to expectations made a game-winning play. Hopefully last night was a turning point.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

They have to keep running the ball well. Whenever they do that, Bradford seems to have a lot more to work with. He appears way more confident. If Murray can keep improving, that could be a heck of a backfield. He's put together a few good games in a row now. Mathews seems to be a perfect fit in this system. And Sproles is always the man. They (Kelly or Deuce) just need to find the right formula.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Murray needs 20 carries. When he gets that, he does well.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I don't know what to think. Mathews has been way more consistent. And Murray is an ex-turd so there's that. But there are things about him that I like and the last two games he has proven that he can produce. He had some really big runs last night. I don't know. Next 8 games should be really interesting as far as where this team is going the next few years.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Don't know if it was just me, but Murray seemed to hit a higher gear in OT

Comment

I think the offense did its job last night and wore the D out.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I kept waiting for Dullass just to load up the box to stop Murray / Mathews and then dare Bradford and the sh*t receivers to beat them down the field.

That's what a good coach would do, I would think.
                The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

I'm glad the betas stayed out of this thread. They're probably having a Utah standoff tournament.

They melt in September and forget true football is played in November and December. Hopefully outcome is opposite of last year. Signs to all the new pieces gelling are evident, though.
                  I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Blocking was much improved last night, as mentioned before our O gased their D

M12 - As for the RBs, it's a good problem to have. I would like to see a consistent rotation after 5 or so carries, but I know that will mess with the rhythm...

Read Option still has to go, now

Comment

Working...
                    X