Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wes Welker signs with RAMS

Not a bad signing no lose situation.

Outside of Austin and Britt, they are getting NOTHING from their WRs. It's surprising because Quick looked legit last year, and Bailey always looks like he's about to be good.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

It's a no lose for the Rams but not for Welker. I know it's hard for players to walk away but he had 3 concussions in 9 months. That's not optimal. I obviously hope he doesn't suffer any more trauma but I think hanging em up would have been the better move.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        It's a no lose for the Rams but not for Welker. I know it's hard for players to walk away but he had 3 concussions in 9 months. That's not optimal. I obviously hope he doesn't suffer any more trauma but I think hanging em up would have been the better move.
        Level of agreement: 100 percent
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I wished Philly would have signed him, moved JMatts outside and Cooper to the bench.

Would have been a nice move.

Comment

Bailey was just suspended for four(?) games for violating the team's substance abuse policy. As a longtime WVU fan that's upsetting as he and Austin were a dynamic tandem for us. I have to say I'm happy to see Austin much more involved in their attack as the guy is just crazy talented. I'll never forget his sr year against Oklahoma when Holg's threw him the backfield to get him more touches and all he did was run for 355 yards. They had no answers for his cat-like quickness and moves.

Comment

mmhmmm

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Level of agreement: 100 percent
              Just a stupid decision. And its 2015

Comment

would have been a suck move

Originally posted by Speed_Kills View Post
                I wished Philly would have signed him, moved JMatts outside and Cooper to the bench.

Would have been a nice move.
                Welker's done and one shot away from a lifetime in a rehab facility.
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Obviously Wes isn't the only one brain dead from concussions
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                    Welker's done and one shot away from a lifetime in a rehab facility.
                    I think football is everything for some of these guys. They just don't care about life after the NFL.

It's like musicians who would tour non-stop in their 20's/30's. Some of them don't know when to quit and some of them aren't lucky enough to have a choice. It's got to be difficult once that adrenaline rush is taken away from you.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                    X