Extra salty turds fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra salty turds fans

Tagged a few of my friends on facenutz that are turds fans in a video of Matthews' game winning catch, and got everything from the same old Super Bowl talk, to our starters are trash, to they expected better out of me, to the coup de Gracie, attacking my skills as a sports show host. Loved every minute of it.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Had one tell me "You beat a backup QB, big deal" to which I calmly reminded him that he and his cockroach brethren didn't seem to mind beating the Eagles' backup QB last year (who they also lost to)

I also pointed out how Chip has won with 4 different QBs but Ginger Garrett, who is not allowed to call plays, discipline players or make personnel and coaching choices has yet to win even one game with his backups this year.

Comment

Bwaaaaah !!!

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      Had one tell me "You beat a backup QB, big deal" to which I calmly reminded him that he and his cockroach brethren didn't seem to mind beating the Eagles' backup QB last year (who they also lost to)

I also pointed out how Chip has won with 4 different QBs but Ginger Garrett, who is not allowed to call plays, discipline players or make personnel and coaching choices has yet to win even one game with his backups this year.
      It's great, isn't it ?
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
      X