Dangle the Carrot- zubaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dangle the Carrot- zubaz

Looks like I might have a extra for Sunday.

Qualifications:
    1. You drink the kool- aid
    2. You slept with the Big Girl parking attendant from the golf cart.
    3. You will eat a pepper

Pm me if interested.

If you do #2, there's zero chance that you'd have any control over the event. She's definitely in charge. And there's no way that you'd do it right.

BTW, Mr. Zubaz...send me a PM or email or text or something. We're trying to plan our pre game day activities, so if you or any of the other campers have an agenda, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
      If you do #2, there's zero chance that you'd have any control over the event. She's definitely in charge. And there's no way that you'd do it right.

BTW, Mr. Zubaz...send me a PM or email or text or something. We're trying to plan our pre game day activities, so if you or any of the other campers have an agenda, let me know.
      Wings? Turkey?

Comment

1:00 games tend to be a little problematic for a full turkey, but that's normally up to zubes and CB. i'd think that it's safe to assume that wings and other fried things are probably on the menu.

Comment

I'm planning on bringing a dip that will just need a little bit of grill space.

Comment

I'm debating if I give the Oreos a try again. I have a feeling it completely ruins the oil...so not sure I wanna do that to a new batch of oil.

Comment

Me thinks Loki should bring his weak ass handshake to the Gayte!
              WTF, man!

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                1:00 games tend to be a little problematic for a full turkey, but that's normally up to zubes and CB. i'd think that it's safe to assume that wings and other fried things are probably on the menu.
                ALL IN FOR WINGS AND KOOL AID. I'M THINKING MAPLE SYRUP/ CAYENNE- BONELESS BABY BACK RIBS.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                X