Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't hate maxwell

I think he's played well

The bigger problem now is his rep for PI. Even when he plays well like Sunday night he's always going to get those calls against him. Dude's a liability no matter what at this point. May as well move him to S next.

Comment

what?

Comment

Maxwell

He's a nice player, the only issue is he's not living up-to the unrealistic expectations placed on him as a high priced FA pickup. I think he's a very good #2 CB and a workable #1.
        Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
        www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

That's the going rate for being the best fa option at that position. I'd rather have him then toast or sconces at any price.

Comment

Disagree. Maxwell stinks. Plain and simple. Not good against the run. Has shown he cannot cover the top receivers. He has had flashes of good play but when you're getting paid what he is, you need to be a lot more consistent. I obviously hope he turns it around because his contract is bananas.

Comment

Well you're a fucking college virgin so what the Fuck do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                Well you're a fucking college virgin so what the Fuck do you know?
                Got me. Im a virgin.

Comment

QBs throwing against Maxwell have a 158.3 rating..... Great. Philly needs geniuses like you and Chip to keep signing players.

Comment

Omg Julio Jones burned him in his first game. Fucking pay for it already, you're pathetic
                    Last edited by Greenstealth; 11-11-2015, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Omg Julio Jones burned him in his first game. Fucking pay for it already, you're pathetic
                      Omg, cause he has been SOOOOOO good otherwise from that game. You fluffing Maxwell is beyond pathetic.

Comment

"I don't hate Maxwell"
                        "I think he's played well"= fluffing

What are you? The token virgin?

Comment

I think he's played well
                          They have to start drafting better period. Making these big splashes in FA only works when you have most of the pieces in place. Building a team via FA doesn't work. You over pay for players and that's what we did again on a CB just like asomugha.
                          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Are you trying to make some cunty point about Bradford?

I'd give a second and Maxwell for Carey Williams.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                              Are you trying to make some cunty point about Bradford?

I'd give a second and Maxwell for Carey Williams.
                              He's embarrassing himself. Stop posting Greenstealth. You don't know football.

Comment

Working...
                              X