No announcement yet.

The True Story of The Dead and Company.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The True Story of The Dead and Company.

Http://m.imgur.com/a/LiIL7

Derp.
    Last edited by Maniac; 11-12-2015, 09:14 PM.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

My god, that was painful.

Comment

Not enough John Mayer pictures.

Comment

My belief is that Bob Weir should keep touring as long as he can and has people who want to watch him.

I think the last time I saw him was in Radio City in 2010.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Bob loves to play
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

they look like bums

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            nm
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Dont care myself. Got this from some Deadhead friends.

They want him to play but think hes whoring out the Dead legacy with John Mayer and the corporate deals. Why not tour as Ace?
              Last edited by Maniac; 11-13-2015, 01:26 AM.

Comment

This was done for a reason,,

to celebrate the 50 years,,,Phil had a diff agenda and it just didn't happen,,what bobby does after this , who cares.

They should have toured the whole country with Phil and ended in Chicago. So I'm fine with this,,I knew they would come east, and I enjoyed the shows...Thanks Bobby John Mickey and Billy..
                Last edited by TRENT; 11-13-2015, 02:55 PM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

I have to say, I thought it was kind of whack for them to bill Chicago as "the end" and then turn around a few months later and have three of them together using the Dead name. It's kind of ridiculous. Like, at least call yourselves something else.

That said, Mayer, "Your Body is a Wonderland" notwithstanding, can really play guitar and all reviews I've read say the shows have been really good. Mayer has been lauded. I hope they keep playing so I can catch one later this year.

But yeah, it's definitely all about the money. No doubt about that.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

It all came down to Phil

I have No issue with what they call themselves, It Will never Be the Grateful Dead again,,Just think its cool that Both Bob and Phill came east and right now as a fan Im more concerned with Phils health than his issues with getting his Sons a cut of the tour.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                    X