No announcement yet.

The Steph Curry vs Lebron argument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still take Lebron, but Curry is incredible. Definitely the most fun to watch.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Craig Ehlo

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Craig Hodges
      Craig Ehlo
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

He was up there

Another great, great shooter
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Agreed with west however Jerry actually has voted steph the greatest shooter..
          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            Have you ever seen anyone who can shoot like him? He has to be top 3 ever, I would think.
            Hes the best shooter ever. Really no debate honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              I still take Lebron, but Curry is incredible. Definitely the most fun to watch.
              Good way to put it. There isn't an athlete in the world that I'd rather watch play right now than Curry.

Comment

It all depends on who you want to have the ball

Might need to be revisited. I'd still lean towards Lebron, but what Curry has accomplished through the first 10 games hasn't been done since Jordan in his prime.
                at the end of the game. That's why I think MJ is the GOAT.

Scenario: Your team has possession and gets to inbound the ball with ten seconds to go in the game. If the team is down by two, I'd want Curry with the ball, down by one, I'd take Lebron. They can both create shots, but Lebron has the strength to drive and get fouled and possibly get the score and the whistle.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Agreed. Which guy can you count on to just take over a game? Jordan was the greatest IMO. Same reason Montana was the best qb.

Lebron can still take a game over at will down the stretch.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Might need to be revisited. I'd still lean towards Lebron, but what Curry has accomplished through the first 10 games hasn't been done since Jordan in his prime.
                    Takes more talent to shoot a 3 then to dunk a basketball.

Comment

Really?

You think Lebron James is making those dunks uncontested?
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The Cavs fan in me

Says fuck a Steph Curry, but as a basketball fan, the guy is absolutely incredible. as far as he and LeBron, they both do things very well that the other can't. LeBron isn't going to shoot like Steph, but Steph can't go inside and bang with the big boys when necessary. Both amazing players without question.
                        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Only because

You are too young to have seen Maravich. Or West fOr that matter.
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                          X