I'm just completely indifferent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just completely indifferent

After 33 years of rooting for this cluster fuck of a team I'm completely indifferent. Win lose or draw. There is just something about this year's squad that I just have zero personal investment in. I still watch every game but really give negative 4 fucks how the game turns out. I don't yell, clap, or storm outta the room anymore. Wife askes if im ok and all i could say is "I've just come to expect mediocrity."

Fuck you chip. Fuck up Billy D. Fuck you nfl for this shit show you call football.

Same. I remember the good ole days of breaking stuff after games like this.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
      Same. I remember the good ole days of breaking stuff after games like this.
      Right!

They just say scheme scheme scheme. So I can't be angry at players, that leaves only the FO and coaching staff. If the scam ... Er scheme.. isn't working over half way through the season I'm just hating on Chip and above.

Comment

Was there a game today?

Oh.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I went for a bike ride

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          Oh.
          Checked the score when I got home, shrugged and said, "Fuck 'em." Did look to see whether the cockroaches one though, which is an indicator that I might care.
          DB

Comment

Good post

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post
            After 33 years of rooting for this cluster fuck of a team I'm completely indifferent. Win lose or draw. There is just something about this year's squad that I just have zero personal investment in. I still watch every game but really give negative 4 fucks how the game turns out. I don't yell, clap, or storm outta the room anymore. Wife askes if im ok and all i could say is "I've just come to expect mediocrity."

Fuck you chip. Fuck up Billy D. Fuck you nfl for this shit show you call football.
            I only care when I get really hammered, like today.

Comment

You have to laugh.

Comment

I should have done the same

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                Checked the score when I got home, shrugged and said, "Fuck 'em." Did look to see whether the cockroaches one though, which is an indicator that I might care.
                Nm
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Yep, I went out after the last Eagles FG.....

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                  ...daylight was burning and did a quick hike, just got back.

Fuck em is right, glad I didn't watch that wreck of a game.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Same. Had a blast seeing everyone at the gayte. Otherwise, whatever.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

My feelings after the Dallas game were Different

today is just Meh!
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                        Oh.
                        THERE WAS A TAILGAYTE. NOT SURE IF ANYONE CAN CALL THAT PRO FOOTBALL.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                          ...daylight was burning and did a quick hike, just got back.

Fuck em is right, glad I didn't watch that wreck of a game.
                          I spent today as I have spent the last seven Sunday's. Watching my twin boys play football but unfortunately they lost in the semifinals today. Fuck Kirkwood

Comment

I'm sure every single Philly fan KNEW Sanchez was gonna throw a pick. The only thing hat shocked me was it wasn't a pick 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                              I'm sure every single Philly fan KNEW Sanchez was gonna throw a pick. The only thing hat shocked me was it wasn't a pick 6.
                              HALF THE STADIUM GAVE HIM A STANDING 'O' WHEN HE CAME IN, LIKE HE WAS THE MAN. THEY WANTED HIM THEY GOT HIM. WE DON'T A HAVE A LIGIT N.F.L. Q.B. ON THIS TEAM. GIVE MORRIS A SHOT, WHAT THE HELL.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X