Home safe and sound, as always being with everyone "TRUMPS" the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home safe and sound, as always being with everyone "TRUMPS" the game

but I can not tell you how mutherfucing disappointing this season has been,,this team deserves its record,,,a team playing its 3rd fucing road game,,a guy drafted by fish, named after fish, fucks his team and wins the game for the Fish! Oline sucked,,run game sucked,,Murray cockroach fuggin Blows, Special team Choked,,,wow the only thing I can say was the were bad in all Phases,,thats Chips consistency?????

So good to see Deerspine, CB, SUS, Zubbuzzz, Ken, Ohio and the list goes on on,,,what a fuggin awesome gayte, Macarthy, Roth Eagle91, Diggles, Team needs to show up for these guys!
    Last edited by TRENT; 11-15-2015, 08:08 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    but I can not tell you how mutherfucing disappointing this season has been,,this team deserves its record,,,a team playing its 3rd fucing road game,,a guy drafted by fish, named after fish, fucks his team and wins the game for the Fish! Oline sucked,,run game sucked,,Murray cockroach fuggin Blows, Special team Choked,,,wow the only thing I can say was the were bad in all Phases,,thats Chips consistency?????

So good to see Deerspine, CB, SUS, Zubbuzzz, Ken, Ohio and the list goes on on,,,what a fuggin awesome gayte, Macarthy, Roth Eagle91, Diggles, Team needs to show up for these guys!
    good to see you too brother. Glad we are here and not in Paris!! Eagles lost but considering things it's not that big....
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

The Big picture is clear

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
      good to see you too brother. Glad we are here and not in Paris!! Eagles lost but considering things it's not that big....
      and what a what Crystal clear day we had, and home safe thanks to so many.
      So you hitting the road early...
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO MY FRIEND.YOU HAVE MY NUMBER. CALL WHEN YOU WANT. OH, MEATBALLS WERE A HOME RUN.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Great time. Thanks for the terrific sandwiches! And thanks to your you girls, too!

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

Am I unblocked now?
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Its Official

out of the Bin
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Ty Man glad the Meatballs were hit,,

will do, will be in touch, have to try to make it out at least 1 more time..Might have to let Kathy drive for the Cards game.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Ill let umm know,,both pretty shot,,they were a great help

Carol the 2 nights before helping make everything then fry up the Meat,,she was there with me all the way,,and then insisting on grabbing they Extra ticket I had. Coming out to see the Birds with her Old man,,these ARE my best days! Thanks
                  Last edited by TRENT; 11-15-2015, 10:42 PM.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                  X