X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More yards, 40 less carries

Demarco has 106 carries for 390 yards

Matthews has 67 carries for 407 yards

Time for a change of in the distribution of carries, and Sproles needs more touches as well. Murray's no gain/negative yard runs are a huge part of these drives stalling.

This is what really pisses me off. Fuck Deuce, and Fuck Chip for letting Deuce have control. Every called play to Roach is an advantage for the defense.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

If they used him the way he needs to be used

There wouldn't be an issue.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by ArkansasEagle View Post
        Demarco has 106 carries for 390 yards

Matthews has 67 carries for 407 yards

Time for a change of in the distribution of carries, and Sproles needs more touches as well. Murray's no gain/negative yard runs are a huge part of these drives stalling.
        Most fans have been screaming for this since week 1, however Murray has turned it around slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          Maybe so. I just wonder how many big plays they are leaving on the table by not using Matthews more. Plays that could be game changers...

Comment

how many times did sancheese trip him up?

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            Pretty sure at least 3 times
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Constantly running him out of the shotgun

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              Pretty sure at least 3 times
              Annoys the hell out of me. That's not what he did in Dullass. He's not that type of running back. Save the sweeps and shit for Sproles and Matthews.
              Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 11-16-2015, 10:28 AM.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

agree but sancheese had a few plays non shotgun

And sancheese blew it

Comment

There were 4 or 5 times that had Sanchez kept the ball he could have run, untouched, 20 yards. He's no speed demon but he's faster than Bradford. I kept waiting for it, but he threw an interception instead.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Saw that too. One play the camera was faked out and followed sancheese while Murray had the ball and went nowhere. Chip shoulda called a keeper at least once

Comment

That's my question, doesn't Sanchez have the option on those plays? Isn't he supposed to read the defense? With Bradford there's no option because he can't run, but Sanchez can at least run a little. The first exchange between Sanchez and Murray was so awkward I assumed Sanchez was thinking about keeping it - maybe not though. Whatever.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                        There were 4 or 5 times that had Sanchez kept the ball he could have run, untouched, 20 yards. He's no speed demon but he's faster than Bradford. I kept waiting for it, but he threw an interception instead.
                        Was thinking the exact same thing. If Bradford or Sanchez would keep it every now and then, for a gain or not, it would help keep defenses honest. Kind of like throwing the deep ball

Comment

Working...
                        X