What perplexes me about that game the most

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What perplexes me about that game the most

is how an offense comes out and looks like they might be gelling into a contender and then morphs into a collection of retards trying to outdo each other in stepping on their own dicks.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Suh took over.

Comment

Really?

He snap for special teams?

He not get his feet in bounds?

He not look for the fucking ball?

He miss blocks on linebackers?

He not get set and have TD's called back?

Comment

The offense is too simple. Once teams get a bead on the best way to stop them, Kelly has no recourse, because his playbook is just not big enough to give him more options.

Some teams have them figured out before the first snap. Yesterday, it took them a couple of drives.

Kelly has to expand and adapt. Putting the onus on 'execution' is getting tired.

Comment

Sorry ... the team wins that fucking game if they don't step on their own dicks.

Period.

Comment

--------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

OK ... a less angry response:

Don't you think the Eagles win that game notwithstanding Suh if they just don't fuck themselves up over and over and over?

BTW ... I'm not excusing Kelly by putting it on the players ... they aren't focused/motivated and it's been going on all fucking year.

Comment

Fer sure. I can't tell you how many times this season that they've blown a beautifully drawn up play with their inability to execute. Complete buffoonery.

Comment

I knew that was coming ... bwah.

Comment

Actually I completely agree with what you're saying. You made really good points that I don't have a rebuttal for.

Comment

Mix that with a tip 30 yard Pop up

that somehow goes for a TD,, thats our Mojo!
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        Sorry ... the team wins that fucking game if they don't step on their own dicks.

Period.
                        Agreed. But I think game-plan contributes to that. Which come back to Kelly's offense being too rigid.

Sanchez and Murray both clearly operate better under center. However, Kelly kept calling shotgun runs...because that's what his offense it about.

Celek and Ertz were tearing it up in the first half. The defense adjusted, and Kelly started throwing to his incompetent WRs instead. Instead of riding the hot hand, Kelly went away from what the defense was concentrating on stopping...because his offense goes to where the defense dictates.

On Sanchez's goal-line INT, I'm sure the defense stacked the line to stop the run because they preferred Sanchez throwing, and Kelly's offense obliged him.

I could go on.

As a result, Sanchez and Murray trip over each other's feet, bad WRs showed off their bad hands, and Sanchez does what everyone knew he would do.

Comment

I would agree except for the fact that was one of the worst thought out posts ever. They have played better in the second half of games all year.
                          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                            They have played better in the second half of games all year.
                            For some, but against the Jets and Dolphins it was the reverse. The one constant is that the offense generally spends one half playing embarassing football. That's on coaching.

Good offensive coaches don't get shut down for entire halves of football, regardless of whether it's the first or the last.

Comment

Bad teams are inconsistent.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X