Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I could've been there

Originally posted by Mt Iggle View Post
    Never say die. I'll make it next year. This is the first year since the 80's I won't make an Eagles game.
    Real life trumps going to the IGGLES game. The way the games have gone! I don't mind watching them on the tube. Missing the gates and you guys is a different story.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

yea we all feel that way George

Hopefully next year we all can have our Ducks in a row..
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

I was ruminating on that the other day. There have been times when the gaytes were the only things keeping me going. If it wasn't for the people here - and the persistence of my son - I would have stopped going a while back.

Comment

Did the Carolina game in Oct. Just wasn't the same without the Zubus gang. Won't do an away game again anytime soon unless a bunch of people from the Bored are going. Miami a few years back was good though. Warm weather is always nice in Dec and my ol' man went with us to that one.
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Sorry I missed it...

....got summoned by the boss to work the weekend. Hoping to get out this Sunday for the Fuccs game.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Dont bullshit us, we know you were doing laundry with two gap!
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Busted....

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                Dont bullshit us, we know you were doing laundry with two gap!
                ..we had just gotten back from a sex convention in Bimini, we were cleaning each other's thongs. Riccardo was going to join us but his conservative elitist ass doesn't do manual labor.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                  This thread is useless without screen names. I need to know the identities of all those handsome young men. And where's the turkey carcass field goal? Weak sauce.

Comment

I don't know about young

Originally posted by Sellen View Post
                    This thread is useless without screen names. I need to know the identities of all those handsome young men. And where's the turkey carcass field goal? Weak sauce.
                    But the handsome Black guy in the Randall jersey would be yours truly.
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

If you'd have been there, you'd know. And we could have used an extra stripper in the bus.

Comment

Me

Originally posted by Sellen View Post
                        This thread is useless without screen names. I need to know the identities of all those handsome young men.
                        nm

Comment

With all due respect, I'm obviously included here as well.
                          Last edited by McCarthy12; 11-20-2015, 09:56 AM.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You're included McCarthy. But I already know you!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                              But the handsome Black guy in the Randall jersey would be yours truly.
                              Age is nothing but a number.

Comment

You forgot the pic of me waving at the camera. A little Jacuzzi time with Chatham, KG, and Ref.

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X