Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'know, the Iggles may seem to suck balls, but......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'know, the Iggles may seem to suck balls, but......

For the want of a half decent placekicker they'd be 7-2 rather then 4-5.

And.......everyone would be pretty happy right now.

Just sayin'.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Don't blame the kicker!!! It wasn't his job to begin with, so he gets a pass. Right Leff???
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Now that you aren't drunk (or you're less drunk), you might be able to understand what I was saying. Sturgis is a piece of shit, one that Chip brought in when I believe there were better options out there, but a piece of shit none the less. Even still, the loss wasn't on him. He's a kicker that was out of the league a few weeks ago and he missed a FG in the middle of the game. You tried to put the whole game on him. The loss was on Chip.

The silver lining with this piece of shit team is that we have a single point of blame. This whole season and the directionless future of this team is ALL on Chip. Maybe you can give Lurie some blame for hiring him too.

Comment

You are what your record is. Nothing more or less.

There isn't a team in the NFL (other than Carolina and your Cheatriots) who can't say with a few more plays we'd be X wins better.

Comment

That too. You can manufacture wins in to losses with what/ifs just the same They are what they are. I think their record is a pretty good representation of the franchise.

Comment

If it wasn't for the red zone interceptions, they would need to rely on a kicker.

If if if. If they had a legit GM and real pro coach , we wouldn't need to blame kickers.

Comment

Working...
            X