Hey Ken,,thought you might like to see this. Led Zep69

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Ken,,thought you might like to see this. Led Zep69

U seemed shocked when I told you most of Zep 1 and 2 guitar leads were written on a Tele...Look how short Plants hair is.

This guitar was repainted Maroon,,a type of brown and had a B bender added,,it was used to write "In through the out door"......"All of my Love" and many others,,also I saw him play it with Paul Rogers and the Firm,,sounded Amazing!

Last edited by TRENT; 11-19-2015, 02:27 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Great video but

Use of a violin bow was gay even back then, now it looks ridiculous
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

thats your Opinion

and you can have it,,Loudest thing I ever saw live in my life was Jimmy Pages Bow solo,,it was amazing! My old German Luthier was working on one of my guitars in the Early 80's he had PBS on in the shop and Zep was on the TV. He was laughing at Page,,stating how the electric guitar does not have the Bridge to bow the strings,,I just turned to him say the Guy is rock legend and that was about 82...innovation baby...guy was simply the best!

Nothing will top SRTS Dazed,,,its like 3 nights spliced together but who cares...I have the whole soundboard the Movie was produced from if anyone is interested.
      Last edited by TRENT; 11-19-2015, 05:13 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        ...I have the whole soundboard the Movie was produced from if anyone is interested.
        VH-1 had the movie on one night and I recorded some of it - that was a hell of a performance
        Really good shit and the double-neck guitar solo on Stairway is one of my all time favorites

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
          VH-1 had the movie on one night and I recorded some of it - that was a hell of a performance
          Really good shit and the double-neck guitar solo on Stairway is one of my all time favorites

I own the DVD of that movie. Question I always have had is... what happened to the money from the safe in NYC?
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

You Know Riccardo comes to his feet everytime this commercial plays

OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

AWESOME!!!
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                Brutal then, brutal now.
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
                X