Jus Sayin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jus Sayin

After watching some of the Jags/Titans game last night something is undeniably clear, neither of the QBs on the Eagles roster are anywhere close to good enough, and don't give me any crap about Sham is rusty, BS.

Bortals and Mariota are lights out better in every facet of the game, and some of those throws could not have been better placed if you walked up and handed the ball to the rec.

I know it's easy to MMQB, but at this point I would have gladly sold the farm to get Mariota.

Can't give up 1st rd picks when they have produced studs like Nelson Agholor, Marcus Smith, Danny Watkins, Broderick Bunkely, Mike Patterson, Jerome McDougle, and Freddie Mitchell. On the off chance they draft an actual player they run him out of town instead of paying the man.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
      Can't give up 1st rd picks when they have produced studs like Nelson Agholor, Marcus Smith, Danny Watkins, Broderick Bunkely, Mike Patterson, Jerome McDougle, and Freddie Mitchell. On the off chance they draft an actual player they run him out of town instead of paying the man.
      Well they better pay Cox

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
        After watching some of the Jags/Titans game last night something is undeniably clear, neither of the QBs on the Eagles roster are anywhere close to good enough, and don't give me any crap about Sham is rusty, BS.

Bortals and Mariota are lights out better in every facet of the game, and some of those throws could not have been better placed if you walked up and handed the ball to the rec.

I know it's easy to MMQB, but at this point I would have gladly sold the farm to get Mariota.
        I knew Bortles was legit. Mariota played pretty well too. Derek Carr is another guy who doesn't get much attention out in Oakland.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          I knew Bortles was legit. Mariota played pretty well too. Derek Carr is another guy who doesn't get much attention out in Oakland.

Agree on Carr, as much as I detest this shit show that is Eagles Football right now, I have to believe that if they had either of those three QB's under center, the Kool- Aid would be flowing non-stop.

I wish Kelly would have gotten or kept a legit QB project, because right now there isn't even anything to hope for after Sham and BF.

I also believe that if Foles was here, this team has a least 3 more wins, and I don't care that he was benched in St.L, I know what he did here in crunch time and how the team responded.

Aside from all of the other moves, I think jumping the gun on Bradford was Kelly's biggest mistake, followed closely by bringing in the cowpuke NON-players.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
            I wish Kelly would have gotten or kept a legit QB project, because right now there isn't even anything to hope for after Sham and BF.
            That's what's bugging me. The haters seem to think that Sham was his long term plan, but I can't help but think that he's just a bridge to something better. But there doesn't seem to be anything better in the long run.

Comment

I'm still pissed about Teblow and the fact that Chip totally passed on bringing in Tyrod Taylor who practically begged Chip to give him a shot...even he would be better than Sam and Mark.
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
              X